- Vancouver Tech Journal
- BC government invests nearly $25M to support innovation at the post-secondary level
BC government invests nearly $25M to support innovation at the post-secondary level
The funding will support 34 research projects at 5 institutions that will drive innovation and economic growth.
Become a paying subscriber of Vancouver Tech Journal Membership to get access to this page and other subscriber-only content.
What you get when you upgrade:
- 🔑 Exclusive content: In-depth stories that you won't find anywhere else
- 🎟️ First access to events we put on
- 🔒 The Morning Report, an email digest of need-to-know stories and deals
- 🗓️ Discounted and invitation-only events