- Vancouver Tech Journal
- The good the bad and the indifferent: my adventures repping Vancouver at Web Summit
The good the bad and the indifferent: my adventures repping Vancouver at Web Summit
For those who pump Vancouver tech’s tires, it’s plain to see what’s being built here. Yet, internationally, I think we need a little bit more clout.
Become a paying subscriber of Vancouver Tech Journal Membership to get access to this page and other subscriber-only content.
What you get when you upgrade:
- 🔑 Exclusive content: In-depth stories that you won't find anywhere else
- 🎟️ First access to events we put on
- 🔒 The Morning Report, an email digest of need-to-know stories and deals
- 🗓️ Discounted and invitation-only events